Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ombré Hair



Ombré // DipDye // Two-Tone // hair is STILL the instant (hair) style update this season, Spring/Summer 2011.
I remember when I first noticed it last year and thought it was just the dreaded ''roots!!!'' phase of growing out your hair, but at a length that looked acceptable and cool. This trend works better with longer hair, in my opinion- I saw some photos of Alexa Chung's two tone locks, but with her cropped style I think it just emphasizes its lack of length rather than complements for the classic cut it is.
I'm not sure if I like Barrymore's version... I can't decide if I think it looks too intentional, almost seperate colours. -So, subtle works best, as it gives a more blended, sun-kissed effect. Whitney Port, bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment